For users/institutions that rely on Moodle
In order to use the plugin you must first add it as an activity or resource in a topic on an existing/new course.
We'll start creating a course. If you're familiar with this first step, please go to step 3 to learn how to add it to a topic.
- Create a course going to your Site home in Moodle.
Site home > Add a new course
If this option doesn't appear, make sure you have editing options active.
To do this, click on the cog icon and select Turn editing on.
- Fill in the blanks with the information needed and click on Save and display in the first confirmation, and Proceed to course content on the second confirmation window.
You may visit Moodle Docs to learn more about creating a course. -link-
Once finished you'll see some topics added to your course.
- Now let's add the plugin to a topic.
Add an activity or resource to the topic of your preference and look for Tutoom Classroom to add it.
Add an activity or resource > Tutoom Classroom > Add
- Fill in the blanks according to your needs and proceed to Save and display.
Once finished you should see a loading page. Please wait until the setup is complete.
- That's it, you may now click on Start session to start a new class.
Please sign in to leave a comment.