For users/institutions that rely on Moodle
Take advantage of a dedicated virtual room built into the LMS your institution already has.
To install the plugin, please follow these steps:
- Get the latest version of the plugin.
You can download it following this link:
- Once downloaded, go to your Moodle Site Administration page and select Install plugins in the Plugins tab.
Site administration > Plugins tab > Install plugin
- Drag the file into the square (or load it manually by clicking Choose file...) and wait for it to load.
Once it's loaded, you must click on Install plugin from the ZIP file.
- A confirmation message should appear.
If no errors were found, you should click on Continue two more times.
If there's an error, please check the Troubleshooting article or contact support directly.
- Proceed to upgrade Moodle's database.
A final confirmation message should appear. Click on Continue.
- You should now enter your keys. You can find them in My Account > Settings > Integrations , by following this link.
These keys are necessary to connect Tutoom and Moodle securely.
Go to the Keys setup article to learn more.
Once entered, proceed to Save changes.
- You’re all set!
Optionally, you can verify the installation by going to the Plugins overview page.
Site Administration > Plugins tab > Plugins overview
Please sign in to leave a comment.