In Tutoom you are in control of your presentation with the tools we have for you.
First make sure that the Moderator made you the Presenter of the session.
You will find the tools at the bottom left of the whiteboard.
Know about the function of each tool:
- You will be able to find all the slides of your presentation in order to facilitate your search.
- You will be able to know what slide number you are on.
- You will be able to go to the previous and next slide.
- You will be able to zoom out of the slide
- You can adjust the size of the slide to the size of the whiteboard.
- You will be able to zoom in on the slide.
- There is only one presenter per session.
- Only the presenter can use the tools.
To learn more about presentations, learn How to use the toolbar or learn How to control a video.
Please sign in to leave a comment.