In Tutoom you can use the notes to write down ideas generated during the session.
To use it you must:
- Go to Notes in the navigation bar
- Write your ideas and format them as you prefer
- Notes can be visible to everyone in the session and will not be saved after the session is over.
- You can edit them whenever you want
- Notes in Rooms will be visible only when you enter a room and will not be saved after you have finished.
Learn how to make presentations in How to share a file or video or How to upload a file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.