In Tutoom only Moderators have full permissions to use the platform.
To convert participants you must be a Moderator of the session.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Participants in the navigation bar
- Click on the user's name
- Click on Convert to Moderator
- There can be more than one Moderator in the session.
- For a Moderator to use the whiteboard they must have Presenter Mode enabled.
- It does not apply to Rooms because all users become Moderators.
Learn How to become a presenter to other users or also learn about Permissions to activate the camera of the participants.
Please sign in to leave a comment.