In Tutoom only users who have the Presenter Mode activated will be able to present to the audience.
To activate it you must be a Moderator of the session.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Participants in the navigation bar
- Click on the user's name
- Click on Turn in to Presenter
The functions a presenter can perform are: Upload, share and present files or videos from the library, can control videos and slides, and can control the whiteboard toolbar.
- The Presenter Mode can be restored at any time by the Moderator.
- The Presenter Mode Participant cannot make others presenters.
- There can only be one presenter in the whole session, it can be Moderator or Participant.
- It does not apply to Rooms because one user in each room automatically becomes a presenter.