In Tutoom you are in control of your presentation with the tools we have for you.
First make sure you are a Presenter, learn how to be one in How to become a presenter
You will find the tools at the bottom left of the whiteboard.
Know about the function of each tool:
- You will be able to find all the slides of your presentation in order to facilitate your search.
- You will be able to know what slide number you are on.
- You will be able to go to the previous or next slide.
- You will be able to zoom out of the slide
- You can adjust the size of the slide to the size of the whiteboard.
- You will be able to zoom in on the slide.
- There is only one presenter per session.
- Only the presenter can use the tools.
To learn more about presentations, learn How to use the toolbar or learn How to control a video.
Please sign in to leave a comment.