As a moderator, you can restrict participants to write notes in the session.
- Go to Settings in the navigation bar.
- A popup window will appear showing three categories. Go to PARTICIPANTS Can write notes.
Turn it on to allow your participants to write notes publicly.
Turn it off to prevent participants from writing notes publicly.
- This will only affect participants.
- Other moderators in the session can still write notes publicly.
- These settings have no effect in Rooms since all users become moderators there.
Learn more about Rooms in How to create rooms also learn how to promote one participant as a moderator in How to become a moderator
Please sign in to leave a comment.